Safety PrecautionsSan Lorenzo, CA
Our top priority has always been the health and well-being of our patients and the community. Rest assured, we have always maintained the highest standards for infection control recommended by the CDC. When you come in for your next appointment, you will also notice a number of additional safety precautions we will be taking to make you even safer.
- Contact-free Appointment Check-in: You can call our office when you arrive and wait in your car instead of the waiting room. We will call you when it is your turn to be seated.
- Screening Questionnaire: You will be asked screening questions related to COVID-19.
- Temperature Checks: All patients and staff will have their temperatures check for a fever.
- True HEPA Air Purifiers with UV-C: Each room is equipped with an air purifier to continuously clean and disinfect the air throughout the day.
- Whole Room Disinfection: Each room will be disinfected using an ultrafine mist of hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid naturally occurs within your body and is extremely effective against bacteria and viruses, including coronavirus.
- Antimicrobial Mouthrinse: At the beginning of your appointment, you will be asked to rinse with OraCare, an antimicrobial mouthrinse. This will help to kill bacteria and viruses inside your mouth prior to treatment.
- Reduction of Aerosols: We will use high volume suction both inside and outside of your mouth to remove droplets and aerosols related to dental care.
- Face Coverings and Masks: You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering when entering the office.
- Social Distancing: In order to limit the number of people in the facility, only one guardian or caregiver will be able to accompany you into our office.
- Changes to the Waiting Room: We have rearranged the chairs in our waiting room to ensure proper social distancing. Toys and magazines have also been temporarily removed to limit frequently shared items.
We are confident that these additional safety precautions will keep you safe and healthy during your next visit with us. If you have additional questions, please feel free to give us a call at (510) 214-8450.
Understanding the pros and cons of Invisalign® and veneers is an important first step to deciding which treatment option is right for you. Many are familiar with Invisalign for a straighter smile, but fewer have heard of veneers for orthodontic treatment. This review offers insights into Invisalign and veneers as it relates to correcting teeth…
Preventive dentistry involves using the right products. This includes selecting the right toothpaste. There is a type of toothpaste for every person. If you want to enhance your preventive dentistry brushing strategy, here are some tips on choosing the right toothpaste.The attending dentist will be the judge of the most suitable toothpaste. The dentist knows…
Dealing with problematic teeth is vital to your current and future oral health, and sometimes this includes tooth extraction. Various dental issues can necessitate an extraction, but it is also important to note that not replacing the extracted tooth or teeth can harm your dental health. However, there are several methods and options to consider…
Dental veneers are ideal for those who wish to hide flaws on their smile. Imperfections and stains on the teeth can make people want to smile less. By placing veneers on the teeth, the imperfections are hidden and the smile can look its best. This article talks about how veneers work to make the smile…
Let's cut to the root of the matter: wearing loose dentures is uncomfortable, dangerous, and often a source of embarrassment for their wearers - mainly when speaking or enjoying a meal. Many patients don't realize the potential long-term impact of wearing loose dentures or that they don't have to spend months or years dealing with ill-fitting…